Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ebay Feedback: The Power Of Feedback (Not What You Think)

Tony Robbins asked this question:

What if every problem was a gift
Today I want to take the emphasis off of Ebay ...

The truth is the skill is easy to acquire, yet the ability to learn as you apply the skill is the toughest part. Imagine how I felt when I applied my "Cash Back" tactic to Ebay and it didn't work.

I felt horrible!
Yet, it was an understanding beyond Ebay Training that got me to discover HMA's and private hosting to make sure all of my coupons and cash back came back. To this day because of my understanding of the Law Of Feedback I am discounting almost every item I resell by 20-25%...

Enjoy today's training:

The Law Of Feedback:


Til tomorrow,
JMC Mason Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment