Thursday, April 3, 2014

10 Actions Successful Stay At Home Dads Take

Stay at home Dads are rare. I call successful ones "HYBRIDS" because it's tough to make money from home as a Dad. Their are certainly things you must do if you plan on being a successful domestic father...

10 Actions Successful Stay At Home Dads Practice:

  1. Embrace your role.In my first attempt at being a FULL TIME Daddy I kept thinking about the negatives. I thought about how people would feel, what would happen when my baby needed me and I couldn't show up, and it being fair (will talk about "FAIRNESS" later). My advice to you is to embrace your role..
  2. Don't back down. Women live in this domain all the time but this is new territory to us men. Stand your ground in the house despite your new role. Some men take a drop in their income when they come home as a Full Time dad so things can get tricky with the balance of power in the home. Be strong, let your partner know that your gonna hold up your end no matter what extremes you have take.
  3. Be honest all the time. Sometimes you run into some issues in cleaning,babysitting, and so many things and you wouldn't have, if you were just honest. Know your weaknesses and seek help.
  4. Get out of the house for your sake. Take the kids to the park or go out for lunch, yet don't stay in the house because you'll go crazy.
  5. Stay connected with your friends. One of the biggest things that happen to me was I stop hanging out with my friends and I notice I was more on the edge.Take time for yourself.
  6. Take a females advice from time to time.
  7. Get from it versus Getting through it. Enjoy everyday. Find things that make you feel useful. Get out of the habit of wishing things were over.
  8. Keep getting better. Don't stop reading, studying, and being a man. Go to the gym, get faster,smarter, and keep growing (Life is all about improvement).
  9. Bring in a significant income. Men are reward driven and one of the Worlds biggest rewards is money. Look into Internet Marketing, eBay, and other online opportunities to not just pass the time but generate a healthy income from home.
  10. Push yourself. Be the best stay at home parent their is. For 4 years I've worn this title and I still strive to be a better and better parent.
Would you like to know how I do it?
If so,I just finished a review of one the most powerful: Ebay Trainings out their!
*Or
Checkout my YouTube training for more on becoming a:
Stay Home Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment